BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

PLAY KITCHEN DOWN, TRAIN TABLE TO GO

So I was successful in getting rid of Brianna's play kitchen. She made $40. She will put this money toward a 10 gallon fish tank and stand. I still have the train table to sale. Hopefully, it will be just as easy to get rid of it as it was the kitchen. I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm selling off her stuff to make money. That is so not the case. I am only trying to get rid of the things that she doesn't use anymore to make room in her room and in the rest of the house. And in return, she gets a bigger fish tank that she's been wanting for a while now. I have to work Saturday till about 2. I plan on going shopping for school clothes afterward since it's tax free weekend and everyone will be having sales. Then Sunday, I will be off to the Flea Market to try to unload more of my "trash". You know what they say about it being someone else's "treasure".

0 comments: