BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A SPECIAL THANK YOU

I would like to say thanks to a couple people who are helping out with our animals while we are on vacation:

Amber, Kaylee and Abbey--Thanks for watching Oreo. I hope he doesn't get to be too much for you.

Karen Holt--Thank you for watching our fish. I know you will take good care of them.

MyMy--Thank you for watching Bonnie for us the first couple of days, even though I know you don't want to. :)

April--Thank you for taking Bonnie off my mom's hands when you get back into town on Sunday. My mom will be THRILLED!! And just for you, I had Bonnie bathed and had her breath freshened. Don't forget about the storms, you know how she gets.

Granny--Thank you for coming by every other day to feed Mr. Pickles. Even though you will probably never see him. But trust me, that cat will NEVER go hungry.

0 comments: