BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007



13 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING INSTEAD OF THIS LIST:

1. Washing Dishes-I've got a pile in the sink!

2. Folding the load of laundry in the dryer-It's been in there for 2 days. Can you imagine the wrinkles?

3. Speaking of wrinkles-I should be ironing mine and Brianna's clothes for tomorrow.

4. Making Brianna's lunch for school-If I don't make it tonight, I may forget all about it tomorrow. Can't let my child go to school without that.

5. Taking a shower-I've learned that this saves time in the morning when I am trying to get both of us ready.

6. Coloring my hair-Boy is the grey bad!!!!!

7. Watching all my tivo shows-Brian gets so aggrevated when my shows start taking up all the space.

8. Give myself a pedicure-I sure will be glad when Summer is over, no more sandals.

9. Spending time with my husband-I get so busy here after work, I often take him for granted.


10. Having "Kristy" time-really can't get enough of that.

11. Working in my scrapbook-that's really got behind since I started Blogging.

12. Getting my child to bed-6:30 sure does come awful early.

13. Getting my ownself to bed-I must be crazy to be playing on this computer when I could be getting my "Beauty Sleep".


0 comments: