BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 23, 2007



13 STUPID THINGS I HAVE HEARD OR SEEN WHILE WORKING AT THE DMV:

1. "What? You mean I have to pay for that?"

2. We ask, "Who is your insurance with?" Customer replies, "Blue Cross Blue Shield."

3. Customer comes in at 3:00 and asks, "How long is the wait? I have to be at the doctor at 3:30." Come on, why bother!

4. There is an information desk right in front of the door, right in front of their face, yet customers walk around cluelessly wondering where to take their numbers.

5."That PO-LICE man came to my house and took the tag off my car! Next time, I'll have my gun!"

6. Why is it that people just let their children run all over the place while they are at the counter trying to do their business. Tip-if you have rugrats that are so incontrollable, you don't need to bring them out in public, yet alone the DMV!

7. Road tests-"Why did you fail my boyfriend? I have MS and I have to take medication that keeps me doped up and I can't drive him around no mo! If something happens to me cause you failed him, it's on you!" *****OH PLEASE*****

8. The wait time will be 5 minutes and people say, "I don't want to be here all day."

9. Man came in one day needing to take the road test. Keep in mind, he was in there to take the road test because he had been suspended for a DUI. I was signing him up, smelled alcohol on his breath and said, "Sir, we can't take you out on a road test when you've been drinking." To this, he replied, "Well, I did tie one on last night!"

10. Just recently, an examiner took a young girl on a road test. While administering the test, the girl told the examiner to "GET THE F*$@ OUT OF THE CAR!" The examiner got out.

11. Why is it that people always want to sit a baby on your counter that has a diaper full of poopy.

12. One guy was under suspension till 2015 and owed thousands of dollars in reinstatement fees. He asked, "How am I going to get around?" Clerk replied,"I guess you better get a bicycle."

13. Last but, not least.....this is the thing that those of us that work for the DMV hate to hear......
"I PAY YOUR SALARY!"


0 comments: