BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

ADJUSTING TO A BROKEN ARM



This is no small task, but I really must say Brianna is handling it as best as could be expected. Friday was a little difficult. I had to help her sit on the toilet and get on and off furniture. Bathtime was not very easy, though it was better than I had expected. I think probably getting her clothes on and off is probably the most difficult thing. Her school had flowers delivered to her and they were beautiful. MyMy and Macy came over and that cheered Brianna up a little. Brianna read some books to Macy and played with her. Then Brianna's teacher, Ms. Kim, came by to bring Brianna a present of coloring books and markers (Washable Thank God). This visit cheered Brianna up tremendously. But I still felt like I needed to do something "special" for my little girl, so I took her to Build A Bear. She had fun, but it was a very fast trip! I didn't want her to do too much too soon.




0 comments: