BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BRIANNA'S 4K GRADUATION







Our little girl was so cute on the stage tonight. They sang many songs to show us what they have learned this year. They came in marching to "Grand Ole Flag" that was followed by the Pledge of Allegiance. They also did the Macarena Months, which was very funny. But one of the funniest things was a song and dance they do called "Tuti Ta". It consists of singing and doing several funny gestures. Us as parents even got involved. It was so funny, I really thought I would have to excuse myself to go to the restroom. The show ended with an all out brawl between my "precious little girl" and another girl that didn't want to walk off the stage. Brianna was pushing on her and telling her to "Go!" and the little girl started crying. But by the time they were dressed in their cap and gowns, they were best friends again. Brianna was the first to walk across the stage to receive her diploma. I must tell you that watching her tonight, I was totally amazed. A year ago, we had this shy, timid little girl that never spoke in public and would run behind me. Tonight I saw a confident, attention getting, young lady sing and dance her heart out. There were times when I felt tears come to my eyes and other times when I would laugh so hard I thought I may cry. I'm only posting a few pictures tonight because it is so late. Tomorrow, "Wordless Wednesday" (I'm trying) I will post a slide show of all the pictures.

3 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh, she is SO cute in her cap and gown - don't you remember the last time you wore one of those!!! Sweet!!

I am SO proud of you with the Wordless Wednesday attempt for tomorrow!!!

Kristy said...

Amanda,
I vaguely remember wearing a cap and gown. It seems like ages ago. But I honestly don't feel that old. I am now going to attempt to do a Wordless Wednesday.

The Pettigrew's said...

Wow she got roses. They looks so cute.