BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Well, we don't really have nothing planned for Memorial Day. No big cookout or anything. Our grill has just recently started to leak gas, so Brian is a bit afraid to use it. Who knows what we will do tomorrow. Yesterday, I went to pick out paint at Lowe's with my Mom and Dad. She is wanting to paint her computer room and really has no clue. If you saw the last room she painted, you would understand why I was so quick to jump in. Anyway, after filling all the nail holes and lining the ceiling with blue tape, I only got on wall primed. So my goal today is to get my house cleaned up. It's a total mess. I haven't washed dishes in 3 days,and for those of you that know me, know that is something that I never do. So anyway, this morning I will be washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen, mopping the floors, dusting and vacuuming in the living room, and pickin up toys in Brianna's room. Its really not that much because our house is small, its just getting the motivation to get it done. For some reason I would rather play on this computer than do house work. I bet none of you have that problem:) Anyway, maybe once the house is cleaned I can ride down to moms and get another wall or 2 painted. Just have to see if I get burned out cleaning or not. So anyways, I guess I will go and get this "stuff" done as it won't do it by itself. You all have a great weekend. Eat some steak for me!

0 comments: