BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A FUNNY STORY FOR HEATHER

Heather, the Greer Family Festival was last night. No, we didn't go to it. But you know how close we live to downtown. Well, anyway, at the end of the night fireworks were shot off. You know where I'm going with this don't you? So, we went outside to sit on the driveway to watch them. They were really beautiful and I could not help but think about us watching fireworks on Fourth of July, and I started missing you so much. Then Brianna being Brianna, said "Momma, sometimes fireworks are a flud. Remember how at Fourth of July with Heather, one didn't go off, well that was a flud." Anyway, after the "Grand Finale" we went inside and I knew I would have to tell you this story before I forgot her exact wording. I know you may not get much amusement while you are at the hospital, but I'm sure this gave you a laugh.

Love ya

0 comments: