BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

COME OVER FOR CAKE











We decided that since Brianna's actual birthday was Thursday, we would have a small celebration. Nothing too big, since her party is on Saturday. I invited Skylar, the little girl from across the street and Carson to come over for cookie cake. MyMy and Papa and Granny came by too. Brianna opened up some of her presents, and like I had predicted, the Bug Vacuum was a huge success! Here are some pics of our evening for those of you that couldn't come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, you din't look very happy in that picture. I wish that all of us here could of been there on Brianna Birthday. I wish that we didn't live so far apart to be there in everyway. Cheer up kido. I can't believe that one of my granddaughter's are 5 years old last ready. How time flies by. We Love all of you.