BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I SAW HEATHER TODAY

She looked beautiful. Though she would not agree with that statement. But seriously, she looks really good. We carried on conversations just like always. She said that today she could actually tell the pain medicine was helping her. Her spirit is great and her attitude is positive. I offered to take her out of the bed and wheel her outside, she said that she hadn't gotten that far yet:) Anyway, it was really good to laugh with my friend today. I sure needed that!

4 comments:

The Pettigrew's said...

I am so glad that she is doing well and in good spirits. I don't doubt for a minute that she wasn't beautiful. I know she always looks the best she can...even in the hospital.

Amanda-The Family News! said...

I am glad to hear Heather is doing well... I hope she gets to leave soon!!!

PS - check the address link you have for my blog on your page...it has your address then mine following it...

amanda

Kristy said...

Amanda, I fixed your link.

The Pettigrew's said...

Go to my blog and check out Kelly's Krazy Kids. I think this would be good to put on Heather's blog. :)