BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MOMMA


How much I love you I can't say:
It's more than words can hold.
You're all at once my rich, red clay,
My potter and my mold.

Yours the words that shaped my voice,

The spirit within mine.
Yours the will that shaped my choice,
My fortune, and my sign.

How lucky I was to have had you
At the core of me!
Wise and good, you always knew
Just what I could be.

And so I came to be someone
Whom I could be proud of.
For this I give my swollen sum
Of gratitude and love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is my picture? I feel that I'm also a mother to you?

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I love my poem, even tho I dont want thousands of people to see how bad I look. LOL, I love you so much. You are my most precious and favorite lil girl. Thank you so much,and thanks for coming into my life. Love Momma
I know that prolly sounds crazy, but you know me lol

Kristy said...

"Anonymous"
I feel that you are a mother to me as well, however I didn't have a good recent picture of you. So instead, you got a blinking billboard message that said "Happy Mother's Day"

Kristy said...

Mommy,
I know you say I'm your favorite, but I really think that Brianna and Macy just very well may be your "favorite" girls.

The Pettigrew's said...

This is so sweet.

I agree with you Kristy - Mom say that but grandkids are so much more their favorites than us.