BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008


13 THINGS BRIANNA SAID AFTER LOSING HER 1ST TOOTH:

"Mommy, my tooth just came out!"

"It really did!"

"I'm not lying, I'm not lying!"

"I just kept wiggling it and wiggling it and wiggling it."

"And it just came out!"

"Granny wrapped it up in tin foil so I wouldn't loose it."

"Granny, where'd you put it? Oh no, Granny can't find it!"

"Ok, she found it."

"Now I can put my tooth in my doll for the fairy to come pick it up."

"She's going to leave me $101 DOLLARS!"

"She might even leave me some gold."

"You know what she does with all the teeth she takes, she uses them to build her castle."

"First it was my arm broken, now its my teeth coming out!"

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Too cute. I missed out on that with Madison. He was at the end of second grade before he lost a tooth- he looked really funny too. He didn't believe in anything by that point! :( Now when he looses a tooth, he just ask for the five dollars.

Kristy said...

I have a feeling Brianna will catch on pretty quick too :(