BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

BRIANNA'S LAST DAY IN A CAST


Brianna will get to have her cast taken off tomorrow morning. This is a day that we thought would never come. She has had a cast on her arm since May 1st. That would be 53 days. Although she has gotten pretty much used to it, she is definitely ready for it to come off and so am I. The one that she has on now is her 4th one. They put it on after her surgery. It is disgustingly filthy and is starting to "smell". So yea, its time for it to come off. I am a little apprehensive about them taking the cast off tomorrow. I still remember the last visit, before the surgery, when the doctor took the cast off and I looked down and saw my baby's little arm disfigured and still broken. My heart sank. Hopefully, her arm will be straight tomorrow(it should since that's what the surgery was for). I will post an update tomorrow to let you know how the visit went.

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Good luck - I hope all goes well tomorrow!!!