BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FUNNY STORY #3

Well, you know that song by Carrie Underwood "Last Name" (its on my playlist if you don't know). Anyway, Brianna has been listening to that song with me when it comes on the radio. It went off the other day this was our conversation:
Brianna: "Momma, you know that song they just played?"
Me: "Yeah."
Brianna: "I like that song. But you know what? At the beginning of it, she don't know his last name, and by the time she gets to the end of it---
SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW HER LAST NAME!"

I about fell in the floor. You know we parents listen to songs on the radio and I see her thru my rear view singing along. But I never thought she was actually paying attention or even understanding for that matter, what the songs are actually saying.

Anyway, maybe ya'll will get a laugh from that story.

0 comments: