BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

OBSESSED WITH B93.7 CONTEST

"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS B GOING TO SEND YOU"

I have been listening and obsessing with this contest all week. Basically you have to guess what artist, what city, and what date the concert is and B93.7 will send you there. I have been avidly listening to the clues and googling every kind of possibility. Anyway so Tuesday night, before I went to bed I almost had it figured out. Then by the time that Wednesday afternoon's clue came out, I definitely had all my ducks in a row. You have to call in with the answer at 9,2,&5. The closest I've come is caller number 3. Oooohh that makes me so mad. So I will try again today. I just had to blog about this experience. It is so hard to have the answer in my hand and not be given the chance to say what it is. Oh, and then there's stupid people that call in and guess "Motley Crue". Motley Crue????????? Uh, hello. Anyway, wish me luck as I try again today. And no, I won't be sharing with all you bloggers my answer. :)


**Oh well, someone finally guessed the right answer. And guess what....IT WASN'T ME! Not that I didn't have the right answer, because I did. I was just unable to get thru on the phone. BUMMER!!!!!

0 comments: